Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Twilight Guardian at #2

Gang, with a week to go, we've slipped into second place.

While the top two books get their own series, I'm really worried that one of the other books will creep up on us between now and the close of voting next week.

PLEASE, if you can, vote every day at www.topcow.com. And if you can convince other folks to do the same, I'd sure appreciate it.

If I can get a series for TG, it's going to make such a major difference in my life, so this is no small thing.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the effort you've put into this thus far. It's been incredible, as have you.

Troy

5 comments:

Juggling Jason said...

I've been spreading the word best I can. I'm heading to the library now.

Bryan Edward Hill said...

I'm a huge fan of this book, Troy. Just voted. Good luck.

Troy Hickman said...

Thanks, guys. Man, I've never needed the support more. The #3 book just had a major stroke of luck, and it might push TG back to #3, which would be catastrophic. So we've got to his this hard and frequently!

Juggling Jason said...

What?! What stroke of luck?! What's going on!?

breathe, breathe, breathe.

Troy Hickman said...

Oh great Juggling One, famous comic scribe Warren Ellis plugged the #3 book, Genius, on his site a day or two ago and asked his fans to vote for it, which means quite a few new voters for it. I'm doing everything I can to counter it, but you can't buy that kind of publicity. So I'm telling everyone I know to vote, and urging them to pass it on.